The Adelaide Media Club facilitates in the search for talent across the media industry, helping connect media professionals and media companies to continue to grow our industry and networks.
There is a small fee to advertise a job role vacancy across our distribution channels.
Unless you are an AMC Event Sponsor… These are our favourite people, and as a result, they receive unlimited job postings FREE for the calendar year.
Contact us if you would like to advertise a current vacancy at your workplace, here on the website AND to our distribution list of media friends.
Account Development Manager - NewsCorp [EXPIRED]
Are you a target driven, sales hungry, success-focused relationship builder? Boost our advertiser’s connections to the community and grow our small-medium business market across metro South Australia. Capitalise on every sales opportunity and encourage our team to deliver great results in a fast-paced and high-volume customer support centre. Ready for the next step in your sales career within the media industry?Apply Now
Media Executive - KWP! Advertising [EXPIRED]
We’re looking for a Media Executive, with a magic touch, to support digital and offline media buying across a range of clients. In this role, you will interface with the media, creative teams, project managers and production to work your magic on our campaigns as they move from an implementation plan to an amplified trading solution. Integral to this will be managing client investment through the buying and negotiation process as well as managing paperwork and billings.
What will you be doing?
Administration – Trading and general
Implementation of online and offline campaigns
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
– Has a relevant tertiary degree;
– Is curious and possesses a can-do attitude;
– Has strong attention to detail;
– Has skills in Excel and Power Point;
– Is interested and passionate about media;
This position is critical for a successful team. If you think you can bring the magic, please send your application to email@example.com. Applications close 16th December.
Campaign Executive (Agency Sales) – oOh! Media [EXPIRED]
At oOh!, we’re proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together. We experiment with cutting edge technology, test the bounds of our creativity, and lead our industry down exciting new paths. And when we do that well, we celebrate it.
Here is why we need you…
Our market leading Agency Sales team are looking for a Campaign Executive to join them in early 2020. You’ll need to be an outgoing and pro-active go getter who can handle a high volume of administration requests, has great attention to detail; loves being a team player who thrives on pro-activity and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
In this diverse entry level role, you will be a pivotal member of your oOh! Sales team, providing sales admin support and working closely with the wider sales team, sales support teams and clients.
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Develop innovative & high-end proposals
- Provide sales support documents
- Collate & source information for clients
- Conduct client research & idea generation
- Provide general admin support
- Collaborate reports
- Build client relationships.
This is what you’ll look like…
- Proven customer service experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Have a passion in media/marketing and wants a career in the industry
- Ambition to become a sales business manager, managing your own patch of business
- Effective time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong customer & sales focus
- Can work accurately and efficiently given tight deadlines
- A solution orientated approach to issues and challenges
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced level PowerPoint, Excel & Photoshop skills
- Team player who thrives on pro-activity
- Fun, enthusiastic with a CAN DO attitude.
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you. Please apply using the link: https://www.livehire.com/job/ooh/MHP3C
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.